Saturday, April 02, 2011

A review: OPI Burlesque Little Teasers Collection

I'm a real sucker for these mini sets. It is a great way to try out some colours without shelling out for a full size bottle, Which if you live in Ireland can be like €13.

I love the quality of the OPI Polishes, (my collection is mostly OPI now). The colours are beautiful and the stay on for ages.

This collection was given to me for Christmas from the Boyfriends sister and I love it. Ali's big break is my favourite, mostly as it is my boyfriends least favourite. tee hee.

On to the pictures.......


From Left to Right: Ali's big break, The show must go on, Take the stage and Rising star.
This is two coats of each. However when I wear Ali's big break or the show must go on I usually put on two coats.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment