Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Review, Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal.

Hey guys, Just a quick review on this cream eye liner by Elf.
I love anything that is Gunmetal colour. This eyeliner is really creamy and as you can see from the picture is nice but not a very dark eyeliner colour. Great for eyeliner for the daytime. 


I actually prefer this as a dark base instead especially for really shimmery shadows they stay put for ages.
If I ever manage to use the whole tub of this because there is a lot for gel eyeliner, I will repurchase.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Does cream eyeliner smudge or wear off during the day? I have never had a cream eyeliner but think it's about time I try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried it for that long because the colour wasn't that dark, but I wore in under Urban Decay Loaded and it literally was there all day and didn't budge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna try one next time I order from elf... I can always use it as a base if I dont like it as an eyeliner... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same, I love dark colours as bases. I want midnight, copper and purple in my next order. I was going to get the black but I read a review and it said it was very close to blacktrack from Mac which I have. So I left it for now.

    ReplyDelete