Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Review. Elf Essentials Natural Radiance Blushers

I got these in my most recent Elf order, I've tried them a few times and I have to say I quite like them and they are super cheap.

From Left to Right Shy and Glow.

From Left to Right Shy and Glow.

I always tend to lend more to Glow it just seems to suit my skin tone, I am NW15 from Mac. Very pale Irish skin. They also blend really well. The packaging can be a little fiddley but I don't mind that. 
It is very sleek so you can fit it pretty much anywhere.
 I can definitely see myself getting another one of these when this runs out.
@€1.70/£1.50/$1.00 you can't go wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this review. I will put Glow in one of my next orders - looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen,

    I really like it, and at the price you can't go wrong. Apparently it is very similar to NARS Orgasm although I couldn't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am planning to buy some elf blushers , your post is helpful

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, I love glow it is such a nice blush!

    ReplyDelete