Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Review Inglot Eyeshadows and the Freedom Palette

Hey Ladies, I thought I'd put up some swatches of the Inglot Freedom Palette Shadows.
First of all a word or too on the Freedom Palette themselves, They are Awesome, There are different sizes and shapes. You can get the pans in Circular (Similar to MAC) of Square (Larger amount of product)

You can check out there website here for Ireland and here the United States.

The shadows are really pigmented, I mean it is ridiculous they are similar to the Stila pans I got just after Christmas.

They have a range of different finishes too. 

When I made my trip to Inglot I made the mistake of having money with me, Wallet not impressed.
I got 2 5pan circular palettes at €22.00 each pretty reasonable based on their quality being amazing.

So here are the pictures........





I prefer matte shadows for during the day when I'm at work when I'm not at work anything goes lol. Shimmer, Sparkle, Ridiculously bright colours I don't care for work I mute them quite a bit.

The palette is quite slimline and can fit into my bag with ease.

If you are wondering why there are only 7 swatches, it is because Inglot is so awesome you can get other things for the palette as well.

So I also got an Eyebrow powder to match my eyebrows, I usually wear MAC Show stopper but I find it is a bit dark for during the day. This Inglot one is perfect.

A concealer, Now they have cool toned and warm toned ones which is great. I am warm toned an NW15, so I got the lightest warm toned one it is quite creamy.

And a Warm light pink lipstick . 

It is so cool that you can have these different items in the one palette. They also blend really well.

I love these. Love Love Love.

Thank for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment