Friday, March 02, 2012

Indie Review - Performance Colors

 So next up is Performance colors

These were interesting as they are not loose shadows but more like cream shadows.

$5 Gets you 5 clamshell samples or a 5gm jar





This is concealor and actually the perfect colour for my under eye circles. 









I was quite impressed by these, if you have oily lids I would recommend a primer underneath, but I have worn them without and didnt crease for a few hours.

There are a few other colours I wanna get my paws on when I have money again.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting!this would be a company I'd probably check out since they are offering something a little different than just the regular loose shadows. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow certainly have to take a look at these, nice to see something different. How long would you say it took before they started creasing?

    ReplyDelete