Saturday, March 31, 2012

Guest Post: The OPI Junkie: FOTD

This is a guest post I did a few weeks ago and I thought your like to see it.

Hey guys,

So here I am again The OPI Junkie sneaking on to Jenn's blog, Sneaky like a Mouse,

Here is a FOTD I did recently using some Indie Companies.

Products will be listed below.


So Here is a full face, excuse the blotchyness my camera hates me.

Open Eye


Closed Eye (Glitter everywhere)


Oh My God there is glitter all over my face, You can so tell I wasn't wearing Foundation :O

Anywho on to the products:

Brows:
Inglot Matte Shadow in 378

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (All over lid up to the browbone)
Evil Shades Spectrum Pot in Padawan (inner half of the eye up to the crease)
Evil Shades Primer in Noir (outer half of the eye up just above the crease)
Rock a Betty Shadow in Frost (Inner Corner, Inner third of lid and inner half of lower lashline)
Shiro Cosmetics Shadow in Magneton (outer third to just above the crease, in the crease and outer two thirds of the lower lashline)
My Pretty Zombie shadow in Coffin Critter (Outer V and Along lashline on top)
Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara
Tarte Aqualiner in Black

Lips:
ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon
Tarte Aqualiner As lip liner
Shiro Magneton mixed with the Balm.

So there you have it.

What so you think?

Also I have to attach one more pic, Look at my tail, How cool does it look?



Ok I'm Done. x

No comments:

Post a Comment