Friday, March 16, 2012

Guest Post: The OPI Junkie: Favourite Nail polishes of 2011

Another of my guest posts from a while back. 

It's me again, Your friendly neighbourhood Sneaky Mouse,

Just Helping out with a blog post for Jenn

These are some of my favourite Nail polishes from 2011


Excuse the awful blurry pic, This is OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark


OPI's Plants Alot, Mermaid Tears, Not really a waitress and Lincoln Park after Dark
Last two for stamping.


Eyeko Chi Chi Polish, unfortunately Eyeko have stopped doing polish which is sad!


OPI's Not really a Waitress


OPI's Meet me at Star Ferry


Wet n Wild Buffy the Voilet Slayer and Sinful Colours Frenzy(ring finger)



OPI's Wocka Wocka similar to not really a waitress


OPI's Big Apple Red, Alpine Snow, Lincoln Park after Dark and You don't know Jacques.
Barry M Red Glitter
Little Mouse Ears Stun Polish


And this is how I store 'em, Yep they are biscuit tins.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment