Saturday, November 26, 2011

Swatches of the Tarte for TruBlood Palette


I got this palette recently and for some reason my camera decided to eat half the pictures.
But needing a post for today I decided to just go ahead and post it.

It is a great looking palette and well and super pigmented. It comes with a baby eye primer (which is amazing and I have been using it a lot since I got it.) Baby light camera lashes (which is a perfect everyday mascara) and a full size Aqua liner in black. (Amazing liner!)

It was hard to get in Ireland, I ended up paying extra for it to get it here from the US.

Anyway here are the swatches.


From Top to Bottom



In the light


Fairy


Dusk

Dawn


Werewolf


Waitress


Nocturnal



Charmer


Glamour Me

Charmer

Glamour Me


Stake


Bajou


Telepath


The True Death


Immortal


Moss


Legend



V
What do you guys think, Aren't the colours amazing?

1 comment:

  1. The top set of colours resemble ones from the Urban Decay Naked Pallete

    ReplyDelete