Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello

Hey guys,

 I want to apologise for my totally sporadic posting lately.
 Everything has been a bit hectic of late.

 Work being well work.

 Si being out of the country randomly.

 Moving and other shenanigans.

 On an upside it is my birthday tomorrow so I'm pretty excited about that. 27 god starting to feel old.

 So some cool posts coming up.

  •  Birthday Haul. 
  •  Worst week to best week because of one night. (If you follow me on twitter you can probably guess about this one) 
  •  Updated whats in my handbag/purse. (It's a pretty new one) 
  •  Some reviews. 
  •  Operation homemade christmas gifts. 
  •  Gift packaging ideas for handmade and artisan gifts, 
  •  Etc. 


 I want to thank you for your continued support and remind you about my website. Soon I will only be posting there so don't forget to follow over there too. Also I will be having a big sale at the end of the month on my earrings for christmas. So stay tuned for that. Linky ->Little Mouse Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment