Thursday, November 24, 2011

Birthday Shenanigans

Hey guys, So some of you might no that it was my birthday recently.

So Here are some pics of gifts I got and looks I wore and some otherness.

Here is the cake my mom made me.
Chocolate Fudge Cake YES!

Gosh Mini lipsticks from my friend (How Cute are these)

OPI mini muppettes, You know how much I love the OPI polishes.
Been wearinf Wocka Wocka almost every day since I got them.

Smashbox eyewish palette from another friend. Such a lovely palette.


I also made some chocolates for fun, Rum truffles and Peanut butter cups,


This was a look I wore for a friends birthday which is just a few days before mine.

Tarte eye primer
MAC Brule, Copperplate, Star voilet.
Inglot Matte 378
Tarte lights camera lashes
Urban decay 24/7 liner in Zero
MAC lipstick in Syrup


Look I wore to the concert for my birthday
MAC Brule, All that glitters, Fig 1
Urban decay 24/7 Liner
Mac Zoom Lash
Mac lipstick in Syrup

Sorry this pic is crap.

Biftday nails
OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight and Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

Some biftday Haulage

Mac Sable
Mac Phloof! I love the name of this one
Mac Contrast
Mac Girlie
Map Lipstick Sweetie
Nubile Paint Pot
Inglot 3 pan palette


Now my friend in the States sent me an awesome birthday present. I about died when I opened it.
Not 1, Not 2 but 3 of the Urban decay polish sets AGGGGHHHHH.
To say I was happy is an understatement.

She has a great blog you can check her out here

Here they are.
Summer of Love Collection

Roller Girl Collection


Apocalyptic Collection


Here is me with the band Relish 

And here is me and Si with The Blanks
(For those of you who do not know this is Ted's band from Scrubs.)

So there you have it the surrounding days of my birthday, I had a great one. So thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the gift :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did, Rocking some crazy polkadot nails with 'em at the moment.

    ReplyDelete