Wednesday, November 02, 2011

My last 3 Mac Hauls

Well yes I've gone a bit mad in the last few weeks and found a new appreciation for Mac again.

I used to use it all the time a few years back and then stopped mostly due to the fact that the nearest Mac store was a good bit away from me.

But my love returns.  Here are the bits I have gotten recently, Read for some photo spam?



Lustre Lipstick in Syrup



Lustre Lipstick in Plumful


Mac palette and some shadows (swatches at the end)






Lip liner in Beet



Creme sheen lipstick in Hot Gossip

Shadows with Flash From Left to Right
Twinks, Star voilet, Satin Taupe, All that glitters, Shale, Fig 1, Copperplate, Haux and Brule


Brule, Haux, Copperplate, Fig 1, Shale


Twinks, Star voilet, Satin Taupe, All that glitters, Shale



and here they are without the flash.

What do you think, I want more of the shadows, 

Have you guys got and recommendations?



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Syrup and Hot Gossip are SO pretty!!
    Love all the shadows too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with Syrup. My fav by far.

    ReplyDelete