Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sugarpill Prettiness: Swatches and Review

Recently Sugarpill had a big sale and a few girls in the facebook group i'm part of Never too much Sparkle decided to split some jars.

I jumped at the chance as I had been wanting to try Sugarpill for ages.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Melissa and Sam who organised, Ordered, Split the jars and Shipped these to me, I am super grateful.

Here are the colours I go.


Lumi


Decora


Magnatric


Darling


Asylum


Hysteric

I died when I tried Asylum an instant love.
I love Darling although Green isn't a colour I wear very often.

Sugarpill jars are $12.00 each and are available here for ladies in the states
and for £8.25 each available here for ladies in Ireland and the UK

Hopefully I'll be able to order and split with some girls again soon

3 comments: