Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters a New Love


Recently a friend in the facebook group Never Too Much Sparkle offered to pick me up two of these beauties. Then My mom brought me home two from her holidays.

I love these, the colours are so pretty and they don't dry out my lips which is awesome.
They are around $8.00 each so probably way more when they are finally available here.


Top Left My Natural Lip Colour for comparison
Bottom Left Lollipop
Right side from top to bottom, Peach Parfait, Fig Jam, Cherry Tart


My fav from the ones I have


A great everyday colour


This one I wear around the house as I am unsure of the colour on me.


This one is a pretty red great for nights out.

Do I  LOVE these.....Yes
Would I repurchase......Yes
Would I recommend......Yes



2 comments:

  1. I have gumdrop and sugar frosting and I absolutely love them. I will be getting more.

    ReplyDelete