Thursday, April 05, 2012

Indie Review: Morgana Cyptoria Lippies

I bought these from a blogsale a few weeks ago.

I fell in love with Diabolical Druscilla.

These are Morgana Cyptoria Lippies

They range in price from $5(Gel Lippies) to $6 (Glosses) to $12 for LE Lipsticks.

You can check them out here and I SOOOOOOO Recommend you do. Linky

I like them so much that today I placed an order for some brand new ones. 2 glosses and 3 more lippies.

I would also like to thank Blix MoonMaiden for her many posts using Morgana as they have made me crave them. Sorry I didn't catch on sooner as Azalea Blue looked like such a pretty shade.
You can check out Blix'x blog here

Diabolical Druscilla- LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade, I have had so many compliments wearing this colour.
Stays on for ages and is pretty moisturising. Look at that pretty colour shift. NOM


Heliotrope I think that is how you spell it. Such a pretty Lavander colour albiet not an everyday colour, never the less I do like this shade too. It is a bit more sheer than Druscilla as you can see from the smooch.

As I said I have placed an order so I think it is pretty clear that I .....em......LOVE THESE!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE that lilac lippie, it looks a bit like one I just ordered from Lime Crime...

    ReplyDelete