Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Still Thinking has an Etsy Whoop

Hey guys,

You have heard me talk before about Jen of Jennafroggy.com my friend.

Well she has opened and Etsy Store.

She has some things listed at the moment but will soon be listing more so keep those peepers peeled.

I thought I'd should you some of the things she has on offer.

I have an order on the way which I will review when it arrives but I have tried her stuff before so I can give you a brief idea now.

As her store is in America I am going to list the Items in dollars including the delivery price to Ireland and the States.

Click on the Name of the item to be brought to the Etsy page for that Item.

Firstly She has some awesome Crocheted Items:


Ireland $14.00
America: €10.00
What Etsy Says: This is a crochets scarf equaling approximately 52 inches long and 5 inches wide. It was made with nylon rainbow ribbon yarn.




Ireland $17
America: $15.50

What Etsy Says: This shawl measures approximately 42 inches across the top and 19 inches from center top to bottom. It is made with acrylic variegated orange and dark brown yarns.

She does Frankens too, These all come in the bottles they are pictured in.
These are very limited so get 'em while you can.


Ireland $8
America $5.50


Ireland $8
America $5.50



Ireland $8
America $5.50



And she does soaps, these I am excited about and there are soooo many smells to choose from.


This is what she says about these:
These soaps are an all natural, cold pressed soap. The basic ingredients include: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water, Lye, and Fragrances. I never include: Preservatives, Animal Products, Petroleum Products, Parabens, Lauryl Sulfate. 
She has three different options for these.
2 1oz bars 
America $2.50
Ireland $4.00

4 1oz bars
America $4.00
Ireland $7.00

1 4oz bar
America $4.00
Ireland $7.00

There are shipping breaks for additional bars and if you buy 5 full size bars you get one free.

Here is a list of the smells.
Orange Famdango, Almond Spice, Cool Fresh Aloe, Mango Kiwi, Lavender, Wild Plum, Lavender w/ Essential Oils, Pineapple Coconut, Mint Silicone, Red Clover and Tea, Jasmine, Unscented, Banana Coconut, Mississippi Mud, Lemon, Apricot, Chamomile, Wild Passion, Anise, Plumeria, Cafe Mocha, Sweet Pea, Honey Suckle, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Iced Lemon Biscotti, Country Cotton, Cool Water, Sky Blue, Cherry Almond, Mayan Gold, Banana Orange, French Vanilla, Cherry Pomegranate, Carribean Sunrise, Lavender Patchouli, Very Vanilla

I thought I would share these with you as I have enjoyed my items from Jen and I couldn't think of any reason why others shouldn't have a chance to too.

No comments:

Post a Comment