Monday, April 23, 2012

Indie Review: Darling Girl Cosmetics

So I have an Indie Review for you today from Darling Girl Cosmetics

I was turned on to Darling Girl Through a Facebook group I am part of called "Never too much sparkle"


Pricing is as follows:

$5.90 each for full size jars
$2.60 each for petit size jars
Samples can be bought also $8.00 for ten samples.
They also do lip glosses, blushes, balm and Lotions.

Their store is definately worth a look.

Shipping was pretty quick from the states to me

Ok on to the pictures,


Super cute packaging


Big Glitter Hearts Aw


Planet X Holo Gloss


















Look how sparkily and awesome these shades are.

Favourites included, Jeweled taupe, ruby soho and dark heart.

Will I order off Darling Girl again......eh hell yeah!


1 comment:

  1. Darling Girl are my "to try" list. I've heard good things about them.

    ReplyDelete