Thursday, June 09, 2011

Concert Look!

Hey guys, 
This is a look I did for a gig that I went to during the day of the Champions League final and then we went to a pub for the final.


It was actually was a bit darker but the flash brightened it up.
I will list the products below.

On to the product pics.


Urban Decay Loves Nyc Palette Last Call and Haight


Hot Makeup Pink Eyeshadow


Inglot Shadows Matte363 Matte378 Brow560 and Amc shine46


Eyeko Grafitti Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Liners in Zero and Binge


Urban Decay Primer Potion
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara


Gosh Soft'nShine Lip balm in Soft Touch


Brushes I used.

As I was going to be out all day I figured it best not to wear foundation. So I just put on moisturiser.

Let me know if you like this look.

2 comments:

  1. That eye look looks cool :) gonna give it a go myself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! I put the Blue over and Eyeliner pencil and it stayed all day.

    ReplyDelete