Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Operation Etsy Company Review Four: Moi Minerals

Hey guys,

It's been a while Since I've done one of these. Here is the next installment of 
Operation Etsy on Moi Minerals

The packaging is standard for samples, Small baggies.
Labels have a little logo and info on them which is nice.

The pigmentation is quite good on these.

Prices are pretty reasonable for pigments @ $5.00 per 5gm jar, the shipping is a little pricey but if you are getting a few jars it is worth it!

Overall I like these pigments especially Galaxy and Spank Me.

On to the obilgatory pics......




From Left to Right, Hi Five, Truffle, Rockstar Red, Spank Me, Onya
Ocean Queen, Lime Light, Cactus, Fireflies and Galaxy.


Fireflies Looks so pretty in the baggie but it doesn't really translate out.

These have good staying power and if you like pigments they are definately worth a shot.


Disclaimer: I paid for all the items shown in this post. This is my honest opinion and it is just that, my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous, I've never bought anything from Etsy, but I'm seeing more and more lovely things that people have picked up - I think a browse is in order! Gorgeous pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great swatches! Gonna have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete