Thursday, September 01, 2011

Discount and big thank you

Hey guys,

As you know I have recently started making earrings, So I set up an etsy store called Little Mouse Ears

You can see a review of my earrings by the lovely Hannah on her blog here

So as a big thank you to all of my followers there will be a 10% off discount until 12pm Sunday 4th of September 2011 GMT. Discount Code: SEPT11

Thank you for all of your support and there will be additions to collections and new collections every so often so stay tuned.

I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. I love your earrings they are so cute. I am so disappointed that my ears are gauged. OoOo! I know! I can get a pair for a Christmas gift. I wish you the best of luck with your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support anyways. Saw the baby snakes this morning super cute. Read the blogs on my phone so I cant always comment :( and burtha is so pretty. and its not strange my cats sleep in the flower pots too.

    ReplyDelete