Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ELF Look

Here is a look I did awhile ago using only Elf Products.

All the eyeshadows are from the elf eye brightening quads which I love.

Ready for scary pictures of eyes?







I used:
Elf Studio tinted moisturer
Studio Complextion perfection
Studio Conturing blush and bronzer
Brushes from all lines.
Earth and Water Mascara
Eye brightening quad (Can't remember which ones)
Shadow as liner 
Studio tinted lip balm in Mellow melon

Hope you guys like this, Sorry the pics are crap. lol 

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh lovely colours. I have heard lots about elf but haven't actually used them!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy, I like some of their stuff. Your blog is real cute. Following :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty. I've never tried ELF before. I may have to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete