Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Etsy/Indie Review Fourteen: Shiro Cosmetics

How cute is that business card.

So Next up for review is Shiro Cosmetics I have heard loads about this company so I figured why not.

This is one of the many companies I ordered off just before Christmas.

Intertubes $6.50
Samples $1
Mini Jars $3
Full Sizes $5

I ordered 4 samples and I got one free yay for free things.

It came in a cute snowflake bag with a candykane.

Midna

Magneton

Beta

Task Force

Gengar

Look at its sparkles.


These are quite blendable and pigmented. I definately recommend them

I will have to order the intertubes when I have some money again.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about Shiro, but still haven't tried them yet! Great swatches! The colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Shiro before. The pigment looks great though! Is that a little dragon on the business card? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete