Sunday, July 24, 2011

Recent mascara purchases

I have a problem with mascara, I love how it looks when you apply it but hate the panda eyes you get regardless of whether you have taken your makeup off or not.

So I like trying new Mascaras

This one from the body shop I haven't tried yet but it smells odd.

Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

This one I have tried and so far I like it. It is gentler then some mascaras on my lashes. Lasts a while without flaking. I hate when it turns to that sticky consistancy and clumps your lashes together for instance if you are anything like me you rub your eyes a lot this happens quite frequently.

Bourgois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl

Here are the brushes upclose from left to right Body shop, Bourgois.

What's you fav mascara?

6 comments:

  1. fab blog i was wondering could you tell me how you did the labels on top of your page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thank you.

    Do you mean the buttons on the top wishlist/giveaways etc. If so they are pages. You can create up to ten. Where you see your home button is where they will appear. I hope this helps I'm kinda new to blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave mascara is Bare Escentuals Buxom. I use it every time I do a look on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite mascara is L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes :) I recently bought the Voluminous Original which I have heard great things about as well :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite mascara (at the moment) is Collection 2000 Big Fake. The wand itself is huge and it takes a while to get used to, but I really love the way my lashes look when I use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, I must try all of these mascaras the next time I see them. x

    ReplyDelete