Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guest Post: Body Shop Hemp Moisture High Balm

Hi guys,

My friend wrote this review for the Body Shop Hand Cream and I thought I would Share it with you guys.


  • Reviewed by: Millicent Bystander

    So working in Domino's I wash my hands a hundred times a day so they're always super super dry and no amount of moisturizer regardless the brand seems to work.. Until I remembered The Body Shop. I got the hemp hand cream once and it was always brilliant. So I found this. It's like ten times better. I know I'm not supposed to but I use it on my face also. It's like an oil, it's brilliant.A tiny amount goes so far. It gets rid of dark circles under your eyes too.I have really bad dark circles. I put it on my face last night and when I woke up this morning there was only the smallest hint of black under my eyes. If you ever have problems with dry skin I highly recommend this.

    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_BathBody&CatCode=C_BathBody_Hemp&prdcode=85077m


    Also, if you're looking to a cheap primer I find lanacane anti chafing gel. It's really nice and smooth. Some foundations don't work with it though. Rimmel lasting finish is better on it's own than with it. But the l'oreal or maybeline it's really good. After an hour at work my face would be melting off but with a bitta lanacane I'm sorted.

  • www.thebodyshop.co.uk
    Hemp Moisture High Balm by The Body Shop - A special-edition, multipurpose balm that can be used on any area prone to dryness, such as elbows and knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment