Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A review, OPI Mini Hong Kong Collection.

I got this while I was at the Irish Beauty Show 2011 a few weeks back.

I love love love OPI, So when I walked into the show and saw a massive OPI stand I nearly melted.

An hour later and a sad wallet, I had picked up this mini set and 8 full size bottles. 

The quality of these is just outstanding. The smell of polish isn't as offensive as most drugstore polishes and they last for ages.

On to the swatches..........

From left to right, RadiDry top coat, Red my Fortune Cookie, Suzi says Feng Shui and Dim Sum Plum

From Left to Right, Red my Fortune Cookie, Suzi says Feng Shui and Dim Sum Plum.

These minis are great for trying out some colours before you buy a full size bottle, as here in Ireland they are quite expensive for polish. Approx. €13.00.
The mini sets range from around €13.00 to €17.00 depending on where you get them.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment