Monday, March 28, 2011

My Mac Eyeshadow Swatches!

Hey Ladies,

Just putting up some swatches of my Mac eye shadows. 

I find that some Mac eye shadows are amazing while others are a little chalky with not a great colour payoff.
I have Mac show stopper which is a matte brown which I find a little chalky however I use it now as an eyebrow powder at night and I love it, It stays on all night.

My favorite types of eyeshadow from Mac are the veluxe pearl ones, they are really creamy with a shimmer as opposed to a glitter which is great as fallout for me is a real pet peeve. 

Anyways on to the swatches.....


Top row is on top of a primer, Middle row is on top of a white base, Bottom row is on top of a black base.
From Left to right, Freshwater, Parfait amour, Greensmoke and Retrospeck. This is without the flash.
This is with the flash.

The Next Four.


Top row is on top of a primer, Middle row is on top of a white base, Bottom row is on top of a black base.
From Left to right, Twinks, Showstopper, Beautymarked and Flashtrack. This is without the flash.
This is with the flash.

All in all these shadows are fine, I absolutely love twinks. 
What colour Mac shadows do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment